You are required to place your own items out on the sale floor.
Drop-Off times are by appointment only and are listed below.
Our goal is to make the drop off process quick and efficient. We know how busy you are and want to ensure our consignors get in and out quickly. To minimize your drop off time, please follow these helpful pointers:
- Make sure that all of your items are clean, pressed and have all their pieces. Check your bar coded tags to ensure that they are securely fastened.
- Make sure that your items have original computer generated tags from our software program. No item will be sold with ANY handwritten changes to the price.
IMPORTANT: If you are going to pick up your unsold items, you MUST arrive during the designated time.
ALL items not claimed by the end of the pick up period will be donated to charity. Sorry, no exceptions.
Our barcode software allows you to designate which items you will donate. If you are unable to pick up your unsold items, please make arrangements to have someone pick them up on your behalf. They must have your consignor number and name in order to pick up your items. Babies, Tots n’ More is not responsible for items that are not retrieved by the pick-up deadline.
Once you arrive at drop-off you will:
- Check in at the computer (very important or you don’t get a check mailed!)
- Pick up pre-sale passes.
- If you are selling a car seat you must complete the Car Seat Checklist (print pdf) and turn it in at the car seat inspection table.
- Get in line for the next available volunteer to inspect your items. They will be checking for correctly pinned and placed tags and hangers, making sure there are no stains, missing buttons, broken zippers and checking that items are in style and not too worn and that 2 piece sets are hung correctly. While waiting for inspection, you may begin putting out your clean non-clothing items on the sales floor (assuming you checked in at the computer)
- Please do not be offended if an item is given back to you during inspection, we want to insure the highest quality possible for the sale. After your items have been inspected YOU will place them on the proper racks (racks will say “Girls- 3T”, “Boys- 9 Months”, Videos, etc.). This part does not take long if you have pre-sorted your items by gender and size. An average length of time for drop off is 45 minutes. Depending on how many items you have and how many others are there at the same time, it can be shorter or longer.
- All equipment items (pack & play, bouncy seats, swings, etc.) will need to be assembled by the consignor. We know that this takes extra time, but items that are not assembled do not sell well because shoppers want to make sure that all pieces are included.
- Volunteers need to pick up their pre-sale pass for the EXCLUSIVE volunteer only pre-sale at the check-in table. They get first choice on the entire sale!