Suggested pricing is provided as a tool, it is not a mandate!
Following can be used as a guide when pricing your items. Additionally, we have listed a few tips that may be helpful.
- As a general rule, price your items at approximately 20-40% of what you originally paid.
- Outdoor playground equipment, little tykes, double strollers and other large items sell for up to 60% of retail. It’s the beauty of supply and demand.
- Sets and outfits sell better than single items. We recommend pairing like items or creating sets whenever possible.
- Remember that shoppers are looking for savings on quality items. Please price your items to SELL!
- It is anticipated that there will be an abundance of 0-6 month sizes, so you may want to price them a bit lower in order to sell yours.